7.22.2007


I am rolling Katamari (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katamari_damacy), but in the real world. I know that I'm making Katamari to help a gravely ill friend who desperately needs the money I collect to pay for regular radiation treatments. Although the situation is serious, I'm still getting lost in my Katamari-rolling. As I pick up thumbtacks, then sticks of gum, then shampoo bottles, then cats and people and houses, I can't focus on my friend. The game is too fun to be worried about other people.

When I lose my game and the King yells at me, I'm upset. I wasn't paying attention to the task at hand. I press the "reset" button and resolve to give it another go.

(On a related note, I love playing Katamari. Man, awesome game.)

1 comments:

R said...

i love that game, too. so awesome.

i'm linking my dreams to your dreams (in the blogger sense, of course)