5.22.2007


I am being followed by two children. It's all very much like this creepy movie I saw on Sci-Fi as a child with Kirstie Alley in it - I just googled it and found Village of the Damned. In all honesty, the movie is pretty stupid. There's some sort of meteor attack thing on a village, and the next day, all the village women realize they've become pregnant. They all deliver on the same day; all their children are totally evil. Anyway, back to the dream... They're dressed identically, and they're obviously tracking my movements. They're pretty good at following me, too; I'm trying to juke them off-course, and they're not biting.

I also had a strange dream based, I think, upon the opening of A Wrinkle in Time. That's what happens when you read crazy children's books before you go to bed.

0 comments: