8.19.2007


I am at the annual School of Medicine ice cream social. I'm excited to be there and very hungry, so I head to the tables to check out what flavors are available this year. All of the administrative staff are peddling their wares, but the ice cream flavors that they're scooping are just bizarre. The flavors are strange combinations, e.g., blueberry caramel cashew crunch. As I walk from staff member to staff member, I feel more and more disappointed with the way the ice cream social's turned out this year. Though everyone's eager to give me ice cream, nothing on hand is even remotely appealing. I eventually settle on a peach cobbler chocolate combo, and I am supremely annoyed with the dessert I end up eating.

(Weird dream, especially considering that the SMPH ice cream social is always delicious.)

0 comments: