5.25.2007


I am with George Costanza at a Wal-Mart-like store. We are both trying to impress the same woman, a beautiful blonde. It's not clear whether I'm Jerry or myself. For some reason, I decide to back off and help George in his conquest. We're preparing with this blonde for some type of birthday party. The blonde is really liking me at this point, so I divert her with George to go pick out a cake while I try to find birthday candles. It does give her and George a little alone time, but this doesn't do anything to make her more attracted to him. When we meet up outside the store, she's trying to shake George. She does manage to get away from him; George is distraught and has no idea what he did to frighten her off.

The strangest thing about this dream is that it wasn't funny, unlike Seinfeld. It was just about George getting shut down. Also, I saw both George and Kramer almost completely naked. They were very hairy individuals in my mind's eye, which I don't think is too far away from the truth.


0 comments: